An election of the Benchers of the Law Society of Alberta will be held from Nov. 14 – 21, 2023.
Key Election Dates
- Oct. 3 – Opening of online nomination period
- Oct. 17 – Deadline for receiving nominations
- Oct. 24 – Online voting information sent to all active lawyers entitled to vote
- Nov. 14 – 21 – Voting period
- Nov. 21 – Deadline to vote is 4:30 p.m. (MST)
For more information on the Bencher Election, including the governing rules and becoming a candidate and voting, visit the Bencher Election website.